Internet Radio Gems

CombinedHarvest

Vulgar and ignorant
I've just got one of these sexy 'Pure Evoke' internet radios. I duly added Rinse, Subfm, Deja, and WFMU to my presets and then realised again that I'm not that knowledgeable at all about whats happening in the world. I can't even imagine what curious wonders lie waiting.

I know there is already a rolling radio thread, but it seems only to perform the function of saying when Wiley's on Rinse. I'd love to know what ridiculously heavy/intriguing/exotic/flamboyant etc online radio stations from about the globe people have stumbled across late on a weekday night. No reason to limit it to a particular genre or whatever - what stations/shows have caught your attention?

Aww Nein

Wild Palms
er, this thread wasnt so successful first time round it seems, but basically i want to second the above: just started using some internet radio pluggin for Google Chrome and want to know any good radio stations from pretty much anywhere in the world to listen to, if anyone knows?

also, has anyone got the radio show url thing for Rinse FM? cant find it on their website and the "listen" function doesnt seem to work for me either. a link tot he file that you download and play on itunes would be the same i think...

Thanks!