Hello peeps, nice forum

ThinKing

Easy people, not sure how I found my way here, but I've been lurking for a bit so I thought I'd say ello.

I live in Bristal and like all sortsa music, mostly dubstep, broken/bruk, a bit of DnB (nowhere hear as much I used to), breaks and all sorts....

To introduce meself proper here's a mix I done last year if you'd like to have a listen:

November Dubstep Mix
45mins 192kbps 62Mb

Jazz Lick - Loefah - Big Apple
Splash - Toasty Boy - CDR
Twisup - Digital Mystikz - DMZ
Out Of It - SpectR - CDR
Life Dub - Loefah - Big Apple
Rage - Mark One - Vehicle
Ghost - Vex'd - Subtext
Reflect - Toasty Boy - CDR
Fat Larry's Skank - Benny Ill & Kode 9 - Tempa
Thriller Funk - SLT vs Search & Destroy - Soulja
Elephants - October - CDR
Pop Pop - Vex'd - Subtext
Knowledge - Toasty Boy - Hot Flush
Jungle Infiltrator - Loefah - Big Apple
Are You Ready? - SpectR - CDR
Lion – Vex’d - Subtext

45mins 192kbps 62Mb
Click here to download

Peace folks, seeya aboot.

nomos

Administrator
Cheers ThinKing. I'm a big fan of that mix of yours. It's been on heavy rotation in my headphones for a while now. I just started a Canadian Grime and Dubstep site you might be interested in. The addy's in my sig. Nice to see you here. :)

yeh, got that mix via Drumz Of the South a couple of weeks back. Wicked - or should I say 'sick'? (gotta keep up with all the bloody jargon, innit). Are u coming to the Croft 2morrow night? If so I'll see u there, matey!

Canada J Soup

Monkey Man
Hey - thanks for the mix. Downloaded and enjoying right now. I'd love to be able to get my hands on this stuff more easily (not a lot of grime / dubstep 12s make it to NYC record stores and Juno etc kill on the exchange rates right now), so it's nice to hear some fresh tracks.

mpc

wasteman
Circus Lupus said:
OI! Now we face heavywieghtz. Feeling this mix ThinKing-----BOOM!------Ya know it's big bruddah!
Big up Dissensus crew bringing sound worldwide, mental red tentacles growing geometric progression, War of Worlds only now real, no turning back, G8 global death corp scared, new virus 70% lethal, no more worker bees left when we they all stop lickin your antenna and fly!

http://www.dissensus.com/showthread.php?t=1021