lady sovs nasty little reply to jentina

mms

sometimes
boom.mcsleazybootlegs.com/sadarse.mp3

owch!
would'nt like to be the one who splits up that fight :p

Diggedy Derek

Stray Dog
I like this a lot, I think it's hilarious. Especially the bit about Jentina's skanky thong, and her crack-head walk cause it's stuck up her bum.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
It's fantastic, especially the bit where she takes off Jentina's accent: 'When you gonna learn to speak proper-lay'. That hurts.

The vitriol in that song suggests that Jentina ran over Sov's cat and reversed just to make sure. The track's very funny, but more than a bit harsh.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
hint said:
I make it

lady sov: 0
jentina: - 6

;)

Score update:

Bad ass strippa in the escalade/Jump out the truck, I'm in St Tropez

Shameless name-dropping and bizarre 'truck' insertion makes it

lady sov: 0
jentina: -79

Although Jentina's rhymes do admittedly sound better, if no less ludicrous, than

Bad ass strippa change behind the hedge/ Jump out the truck, I'm in Stevenage

or

Bad ass strippa in the back alley/ Jump out the truck, I'm in Camberley

boomnoise

♫
''i don't have a cat. it died.''

vs

"Bad ass strippa in a gucci thong see through dress by luis vuitton."

lady sov: winner
jentina: loser

B

be.jazz

"(fuckin' fake, fuckin' fake)"

Yes, wasn't it obvious? A serious (if enjoyable) reply to a fantastically silly song (did you see the video? The dancing is great in an Ashlee Simpson way) loses by definition.

lady_sovereign_is_da_best

jentina get a life
i think lady sovereign is the best and jentina is jus a fake tart and 2 all u peeps tht fink jentina is the best wt is wrong wiv u i ave spoken 2 lady sovereign b4 and she is way betta then jentina
and it is tru in lady sov's lyrics jentina is a sad ass strippah

zhao

there are no accidents
lady_sovereign_is_da_best said:
i think lady sovereign is the best and jentina is jus a fake tart and 2 all u peeps tht fink jentina is the best wt is wrong wiv u i ave spoken 2 lady sovereign b4 and she is way betta then jentina
and it is tru in lady sov's lyrics jentina is a sad ass strippah

ahh hahaha ! dat sum funny ass shit... if my floor wasn't so dirty from me not cleaning it for 2 weeks I'd be rolling around the mu'fucka laughing right now!

now how cum dat link don't werk?

S

simon silverdollar

confucius said:
ahh hahaha ! dat sum funny ass shit... if my floor wasn't so dirty from me not cleaning it for 2 weeks I'd be rolling around the mu'fucka laughing right now!

now how cum dat link don't werk?

i suspect that scallywag prancehall had a hand in it.

jack

Logan Sama said:
Jentina's fake accent > "Lady" Sovereign's fake yardie accent

Logan are you saying that Sov's a man? Is there no end to your inside knowledge?