Major Lazer

I fully expect to be run out of here, but I don't think there's been a better LP than Major Lazer's this year. Or a better Essential Mix. But what's the deal with releasing two entirely different videos for the same track? Where does the money for that come from, or is it speculative?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Ach!

Turd on the Run
The album's been played at every house party I've been to since the summer. I like it.

Ach!

Turd on the Run
I haven't met anyone who can't appreciate Pon De Floor on some level.

I love this track second best:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>