goodiepal

MankyFiver

just recently managed to get the goodiebags and demonbags on mp3 player and even though i loved them at the time im pretty astounded at the variation, fun and love in the records, cant remember if they are mid 90s or not but sum up all they musical thought around that time

prissy all the way

nochexxx

harco pronting
Gaeoudjiparl is a true artist and i have much respect for him. very hard to pin down but i think part of him reminds me of a modern day Moondog. i own and collect most of his records (even the blank vinyl cutout shapes), however i feel it's futile for me to try keep up (cos i'm skint) and collect his more recent array of objects these days, especially now he has ceased producing audio releases.

his recent 'war on music' has been difficult to follow and questions of his mental health have been raised. the adverts have been hilarious and feel fresh and exciting to my mind. he has an advert in The Wire right now!

he's the only artist who has made me feel like i was lucid dreaming, tripping even at a performance. -this was during his recordable rocks phase. reminded me of the premise of The Stone Tape.

for me the best Goodiepal material was undoubtedly during his corporate music writing period (Mainpal Inv. midi hacked verisons of his advert work for Nokia, Carlsburg, Chupa Chups etc.

anyway he's great!

woops

is not like other people
I thought I'd reproduce his CV here, just because I like it.

You can employ him here.

===================================================

I have been travelling most of the world.

I speak about 4 languages fluently (incl. English).

I have been selling stolen mobile phones in Moscow.

I have been lecturing on my theories of music and media bla. bla. bla. at some of the finest places in the world incl. Princeton University, Brown University, CalArts – The Californian Institute of the Arts, University of Iowa City, Oslo National Academy of Fine Arts, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Among many others.

I am listed on many a fine guest list among people like Luciano Berio, John Cage, Elizabeth McNutt, Gordon Mumma, Todd Winkler, Morton Subotnick, David Tudor and Terry Riley etc.

I have been nursing old people in old people's homes (for quite some years).

For the last 4 years and still to this very day I have been teacher in music composition and the history of electro acoustic music at The Royal Danish Academy of Music.

I have been playing music at mental hospitals (you could, if you are fancy, call it music therapy).

I have done sound work for clients such as Nokia, Carlsberg, Warner Bros, Statoil, Hitachi, Dolby Surround, Bang & Olufsen, Chupa Chups, Panasonic, Lego Mindstorms, DR, and hacked it all to an extent where I guess I will never get to work for them again.

I have been awarded some fancy prizes for my compositional excellencio.

I have been the official representative of sound for the Nordic regions (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Greenland and of course The Faroe Islands) at the World Expo 2005 in Aichi, Japan.

I have build and destroyed computer music software for Koblo and the lame company Key 2 Sound.

I have, free of charge as well as commercially, been distributing huge collections of conspiracy files to people who need to know.

I have worked professionally with computers for about 17 years.

I have been to a conference where NASA tried to make us work with them to raise money for the mission to Mars! – And by accident I insulted the whole audience.

I have been producing over 100 of the highest quality vinyl releases, for myself and for others, with an expertise in the field, which is not topped by many others Worldwide.

I have survived all this more or less without any governmental sponsorship or the like (top that Scanner!).

So, send a letter or ring the door bell, btw. 09:00am and 10:10am every weekday (except the days were I am in Denmark at The Royal Academy of Music).

The Gæoudjiparl is open for business.