Favourite Music Theft Blogs

zhao

there are no accidents
didn't know you were such a disco aficionado...

not sure if the mods are gonna like this thread but the lines seem arbitrary to me: how direct is not OK and how many steps removed is OK?

luka

well you got a link to a music theft site in your signature thing!

im not a massive disco fan, but im a huge fan of 80s r&b and funk. theres a song on that blog by prophet called right on time. its amazing.

Papercut

cut to the bone
^^
yes, i love that prophet song, its excellent.

its funny cause i'm in the middle of organising a set of that sort of thing for a party tomorrow.

stuff in a similar vein i'm feeling that you probably know but if not check them out.

narada micheal walden - divine emotion
moxie - when your that way
charles - make out
chicago gansters - feel like making love
yarborough and people - don't stop the party
sos band - take your time

luka

have you looked at the 80s r&b thread? its about 56 pages long. i know most of those tues but not all of them. i will investigate.

Papercut

cut to the bone
search is saying 80s r&b are too short/common and won't include them in the search

anyone have it bookmarked?

zhao

there are no accidents
oh yeah huh :D

well the vast majority of things i share on that blog are out of print or very expensive...

my favorite theft blog is called Google. anyone want search codes I'll PM them.

luka

is it more advanced than putting 'rar' after the name of the song then searching?

Leo

this has probably been discussed here before but just for clarity: seems like the general consensus is that it's ok to DL rare/obscure/OOP stuff but not new/easily attainable tunes. correct?

john eden

male pale and stale
gluttony2.jpg