Interstellar Overdrive in reggae

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Baggsy bass. Nomad was learning to play the guitar, wasn't she? And I can see Martin making a great frontman, somehow.

PeteUM

It's all grist
Baggsy bass. Nomad was learning to play the guitar, wasn't she? And I can see Martin making a great frontman, somehow.

I can think of more than a few combinations with comedy mileage, but essentially the idea of band dynamics mixing it up with board dynamics plus massive self-conscious musical geekery/axes to grind :)p) would overpower my sensibilities I feel.

Can you really play bass though Mr T?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
After a fashion, though it's been years since I've played with anyone else ('hem!).

I'll stop clogging up sufi's thread now, as I have no idea what Interstellar Overdrive is, although it sounds badass.

crackerjack

I'll stop clogging up sufi's thread now, as I have no idea what Interstellar Overdrive is, although it sounds badass.

it's actually hugely disappointing, although probably not if you're mashed off your tits on magic alex's LSD somewhere in soho with naked hippy chicks and an outside world that thinks you're a disgrace to your parents and can we please have someone nice in respectable cardigans instead

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>