Sting

craner

Beast of Burden
Accepts a cool million or so to play to Gulnara Karimova.

Sting-with-Gulnara-Karimo-001.jpg

Nice.

Ness Rowlah

Norwegian Wood

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
''threelegs

23 Feb 2010, 1:48PM

Sting is truly multitalented.Hypocrite,arsehole,wanker and cunt.''

benjybars

village elder.
anyone see paxman tear him a new arsehole? i love paxman.

4 mins 30 in

yeah my mate told me about this and i watched it. it's rubbish. paxman was ineffective and sting handled the whole thing far too well (mainly, i think, cos his heart is genuinely in it... he's been involved in that campaign for donkey's years)

that's not to say that Sting is not one of the world's most gigantic, hairy pricks. course he is. paxman would be much better served grilling him about this concert.

p.s - only americans can (just about) get away with the phrase 'tear him a new arsehole'. ;)

Woebot

yeah my mate told me about this and i watched it. it's rubbish. paxman was ineffective and sting handled the whole thing far too well (mainly, i think, cos his heart is genuinely in it... he's been involved in that campaign for donkey's years)

that's not to say that Sting is not one of the world's most gigantic, hairy pricks. course he is. paxman would be much better served grilling him about this concert.

p.s - only americans can (just about) get away with the phrase 'tear him a new arsehole'. ;)

yeah i saw that benjy and i was sympathetic to sting in that as well.

BUT

this one though is in a different class.