James Corden

Woebot

This guy is an utter waste of space. I saw about 10 minutes of Gavin and Stacey, supposedly a "classic bit" and it was excruciatingly bad. I also saw 2 minutes of the Vampire film, again a "highlight", and it was the worst kind of woefully unamusing drek.

I am glad he is being pilloried.

allegiant

Evenly Distributed
2 to 1 says that nobody would give a flying fuck about him if he wasn't overweight.

Being fat, involved in comedy, and possessing the ability to mock oneself seems to be the only prerequisite when it comes to garnering any popularity amongst the general british public.

hucks

Your Message Here
OK, I might be totally no-brow but I don't think he's as much of a cunt as all that. I just saw him on some thing with Chris Moyles and, well, if you're talking about cunts...

Gavin and Stacey was a welcome change to all the willfully weird/ dark comedy that came before it - Boosh, Nighty Night, what have you. It had a heart, and some funny bits. I'm not saying it's awesome, but compared to My Family, it's pretty much Seinfeld.

Also, this made me laugh, cos of when he had a go at John Terry. Everyone's at it now, mind

Edit: The Vampire film and sketch show were unforgivable, tho. I'm out of my depth here...

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
it's better that way. he ruined Shortlist (crap London free "men's" tube magazine, theoretically impossible to ruin), and thus my train journey to work, by being its guest editor this week.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
it's better that way. he ruined Shortlist (crap London free "men's" tube magazine, theoretically impossible to ruin), and thus my train journey to work, by being its guest editor this week.

gumdrops

just another deeply bland unfunny british comedian.
i think i tried to watch gavin and stacey a few times but it just seemed really... ordinary.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
I quite liked Gavin and Stacey for what it was; there's nothing wrong with bland sitcoms if you need that sort of thing. I don't like his attitude toward homosexuality at all though, and it's pervasive at the moment, all this heterosexuals writing about 'oh look at the queers, aren't they funny, wouldn't it be funny if a gay was a war reporter'. Ha fucking ha, wouldn't it be funny if a fat comedian died of heart disease.