The Neue Deutsche Welle Thread

Woebot

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Woebot

Jim! Ha! that Ja Ja Ja one is hilarious - I think we need a bit more Spider Murphy Gang in here ;)

Actually the ones that have videos tend to the commercial end (unsurprisingly).

nochexxx

harco pronting
P1/E rules, wish they would reissue Second Offender. i love the crazy lick-shot business on Up and Above Dub. always liked the idea of Vinyl on Demand, the prices unfortunately reflect their cooked to order method.

nochexxx

harco pronting
i own this record which i sometimes jam around the house.

4015698172324.jpg

Woebot

P1/E rules, wish they would reissue Second Offender. i love the crazy lick-shot business on Up and Above Dub. always liked the idea of Vinyl on Demand, the prices unfortunately reflect their cooked to order method.

yeah. dependence is a stone classic. it's all about borsig i suspect.

polystyle

Now and then

After seeing Moritz von Oswald Trio the other week,
then embarking on this Vladislav Delay rmx with Ike Yard, seeing this thread and Palais S -
I find it amazing that Moritz was IN Palais S ...
Also Thomas F ...
Survivors !

nochexxx

harco pronting
for a while i couldn't get into Der Plan but Kubin pushed me onto this rec and i finally fell for it.

R-70591-1133543686.jpeg

bb_rebozo

.._......
"tri tra trullala (ich bin euer herbergsvater)" by joachim witt is fucking awesome, just like manifesto-roxy music with a kraut-vibe. the lyrics:

hey, lasst das sein kinder, ihr seid wohl ganz versessen
(hey, cut it out, kids, you must be totally mad)

ich bin euer herbergsvater und sage hey hey
(i am your hostel ward, and i am saying hey hey)

gevatter ah ah
(gaffer ah ah)

tri tra trullala
(tri tra trullala)

heissassa
(yippee)

for something different

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

nochexxx

harco pronting

i wonder if Joey Santiago favours this track, really reminds me of his style.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Ah Ok, not made the connection, but don't know the Pixies ultre-well. I just love the thrashy guitar riffs between the verses on Eisbar...