killah priiest

craner

Beast of Burden
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

craner

Beast of Burden
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

craner

Beast of Burden

connect_icut

This is a weird coincidence because I recently unearthed my copy of Heavy Mental, having told a load of people that it was a lost Wu-Tang classic. It actually wasn't as good as I remembered - his flow is a bit stodgy, innit? - but it does have its moments, especially the title track and that "Cross My Heart" song.