Jammer, D Double E and Ears spitting over Swishahouse in NYC - VIDEO!!!

thanks for the link...double is murking maaaaan.....ears isn't interesting at all....but I HATE IT when ppl pull themselves up like Jammer did...I absolutely HATE IT lol....

Last edited:

polystyle

Just off the sidewalk ...

Thanks for the link.
Have walked by that little booth Studio on First Ave. so many times ,
now I know what can go on there .
Usually there's one DJ mixing under the yellowish lighting , often looks a bit forlorn.
the subway's just down the block so that part of the sidewalk can be crowded with workers , yuppies,
all types rushing home from work - hope they got an earful/eyeful !
That space used to be a weed spot bk a few
Looking forward to the next episode ...

Red Rooster

D Double...... Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!! That was great!!! Thankyou.

Is the cameraman in shot shooting footage for Lord Of The Mics?

believekevin

d double's flow doesn't fit with that hip hop tempo. ears seems more adaptable. did anyone check that thread on the fwd forums about MCs that can flow over both hiphop and grime tempos? it's seriously a challenge to be that flexible.. harum scarum

mike jones f paul wall & slim thug - still tippin

dee sounds fucking wicked! "general got a big status, too many haters wanna bait us, just because they don't make papers wanna bring us down like elevators"! why did it have too stop when rubberband man was coming in though??

SIZZLE

gasoline for haters
The cameraman in the corner is Capo who along with his cousin Ratty is Hotheadz, who produce and distribute Lord of the Mics. He taped the whole tour for the new Lord of the Mics DVD, it's gonna be big! And I strongly disagree with whoever was dissing Ears. If you ask me he is the future. Did you see them at the Bangers and Mash rave in NYC? Ears fucking MERCKED it. His new single on Jahmektheworld called 'Fine Fine' is super retarded.

SIZZLE said:
The cameraman in the corner is Capo who along with his cousin Ratty is Hotheadz, who produce and distribute Lord of the Mics. He taped the whole tour for the new Lord of the Mics DVD, it's gonna be big! And I strongly disagree with whoever was dissing Ears. If you ask me he is the future. Did you see them at the Bangers and Mash rave in NYC? Ears fucking MERCKED it. His new single on Jahmektheworld called 'Fine Fine' is super retarded.

i think it coulda been me. I dont really rate the whole Jah Mek The World stable esp. beat wise. I dont understand how your basement can be packed with so much equipment but the product still sounds like stuff, a real beginner, like me could do in my room....

Double is sick though - if Dizzee signs 'Newham Generals' it wouldnt be a bad thing....