Beast of Burden
0221_500_BillabongXXL08Lart.jpg

This could be me.

D

droid

Wheres the 'yes - he'll die but it'll be a good death' option? :D

IdleRich

IdleRich
Looks more fun than Norwich. Have you ever surfed before? Are you any good? Can't you find a bigger wave than that one?

craner

Beast of Burden
Yeah, I've been a surfer since 13, with lacuna between 19 and 27 and then 27 and 29. The bit between 27 and 29 was when I was living a heavy smoking and drinking lifestytle in London, and was not wise, and I almost drowned at Caswell Bay. Now I give myself 5 years to get in shape and accept financial contributions towards my endeavour. Viva Belharra! Viva Craner!

Last edited:

craner

Beast of Burden
I choose this wave because it's big, doesn't depend on a vicious reef, and is in Europe.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I don't think I can pay to see a man die.
Or the real reason; I don't have any money, I've been unemployed since October. What do you need money for anyway? A one-way trip should be reasonably cheap. Why not get a loan, you won't have to pay it back?

craner

Beast of Burden
Because I will survive! I will tackle and tame this wave! Where's your faith???

Show it with ££££s

D

droid

Why dont you get a sponsorship card and call round to all your hoity toity big cheese political mates' houses?

reeltoreel

How much money do you actually need?

Flight to Bordeaux + bus to St. Jean de Luz + boat + new board (?) + food and drink = not that much

Or is this some sort of super luxe surfing mission?

It'd be a great thing to do.

Last edited:

4linehaiku

Repetitive
As I don't know you in the slightest, I tend to operate under the subconscious assumption that you actually are Cacofonix. My mental image of you attempting to surf that thing is fantastic.