tusticles

mms

sometimes
Well if it is Richard D James behind this, I wish he'd just stop wasting his time and get on with making some proper, non-pisstaking music.

tuss and analord aren't piss taking are they?
silly names but pretty decent experiments in analog biznizz.

rwtt

a bloke at work swears this is the work of mr james, and a bit of cursory googling seems to back that up. the songs made me laugh but i'm not convinced that making a shitload of money and then putting the boot in to your core demographic who parted with their hard-earned (dweebs though they may be) is really a great look. agree with Benny B, RDJ needs to put out some decent bloody music on a par with I Care Because You Do. i found Analord and Tuss a bit boring and busy-sounding.

(actually i should go back and listen to the Analords again since i can't remember what any of them sound like, but the above will do as a "placeholder" opinion until then ;-) )

nochexxx

harco pronting
i couldn't stomach the Analord series but i'm loving this. reminds me of Ween. nice to hear some new music which has a proper dose of poison. reminds me of Kool Keith when he released his Private Album.

sounds like he's at the end of his tether.