I Ching

Client Eastwood

I'm going back 5 or 6 years now but I used to love reading Joel Biroco's writings on I Ching and other subjects. I never got round to use the I Ching but his thoughts makes excellent reading. Then it seems he stopped writing, at least on the internet.

Then out of the blue I checked his website today and he is writing again.

http://www.biroco.com/journal.htm

DannyL

Wild Horses
I love the I Ching and will chat endlessly about it if prompted. Joel was hoping to put together an I Ching study group, if you're in London.

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
in 1998, Ken became very ill. He was guided to again change the spelling of his last name from Dickkerson to Dickkersun and place the forward slash mark after his name to indicate an upward rise. Ken's health and well-being began to immediately improve. He is happy to report that he is now feeling great, so now continues to sign his name as Kenneth Dickkersun/.

Martian/

martin

----
Never actually 'did it' (I didn't have the special coins or whatever you're meant to throw) but I loved just reading it and looking at the hexagram patterns, I think it's a great read in its own right.

DannyL

Wild Horses
You don't need special coins - pennies will do just as well.

I did have a die that I made specially for the job - 4 sided rectangular thing. I and 2 for yang and yin unchanging lines, 3 and 4 for changeable. Simplier than the coins actually. Lost it, should make another one.