SIMADology

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Fascinating essay in the last edition of Collapse by Manabrata Guha; a kindof response to Negarestani's decay theory, postulating 21st century theories of war post-Clausewitz :
"Introduction to SIMADology : Polemos in the 21st Century"

New territory for me and I haven't read something that's turned me on so much since Negarestani's stuff.

There's a book out but it's like 120 dollar or something ridiculous, is it immoral to get a library to order it and then nick it? How else do I get to read it if I'm not in academia?

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
Fascinating essay in the last edition of Collapse by Manabrata Guha; a kindof response to Negarestani's decay theory, postulating 21st century theories of war post-Clausewitz :
"Introduction to SIMADology : Polemos in the 21st Century"

New territory for me and I haven't read something that's turned me on so much since Negarestani's stuff.

There's a book out but it's like 120 dollar or something ridiculous, is it immoral to get a library to order it and then nick it? How else do I get to read it if I'm not in academia?

Sounds good...

I have this problem all the time. I can't progress much further than I already have reading theory because I can't afford $100-per-book contemporary stuff and I can't be bothered to wait 4 weeks at a time for a library exchange program to deliver them.