lala
Your points
Attributes Your points
Total (75 points required) 65

English language Your points
Total (10 points required) 10

Maintenance Your points
Total (10 points required) 10

You do not appear to have enough points to be able to apply for permission to stay in the United Kingdom (known as 'leave to remain') under Tier 1 (General).

:( unfortunately it seems i don't

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/pointscalculator

grizzleb

You do not appear to have enough points to be able to apply for permission to stay in the United Kingdom (known as 'leave to remain') as a general (known as adult) student.

:slanted:

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Yay!

You do not appear to have enough points to apply for permission to stay in the United Kingdom (known as 'leave to remain') under the skilled worker category of tier 2.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I've got enough qualifications but am too poor. These are probably not uncorrelated. :slanted:

hucks

Your Message Here
Anyone watching this debate tonight?

First question about immigration. Brown cites cooking as a skill we don't need to import. Yeesh.

sufi

lala
First question about immigration. Brown cites cooking as a skill we don't need to import. Yeesh.

:mad: fuck's sake
(according to private eye) that's an old one
"I like curry but now we have the recipes do we really need them to stay"
Rowan Atkinson as senior tory at party conference - not the nine o clock news 1989

"A wide range of curries is a plus, but there again, i've got the recipes"
Nick Griffin on Immigration March 2010

Pestario

tell your friends
I'm on a tier 1 visa right now and I have an application with UKBA for an extension or "further leave to remain". However the requirements have gone up since 2 years ago so if I were to apply now I wouldn't qualify :(

Incidentally if I were to apply for the equivalent visa for Australia (home country) I wouldn't qualify either (I need 120pts but only got 115)