What happened to these bands?

I was jus looking through my CD collection last night and im needing to hear more stuff from these guys. WHERE HAVE THEY GONE? If anyone can help with info please do:

Rival Schools (U.S)

My Vitriol (U.K)

Dark Star (U.K)

Cay (U.K)

Magoo (U.K)

Brassy (U.S/U.K)

Urusei Yatsura (U.K)

Electric Soft Parade (U.K)

Warm Jets (U.K)

john eden

male pale and stale
Warms Jets featured Kirsten, formerly of Headbutt and now of arty noise "seven inch as art" types Project DARK, iirc. But I don't think there is much in common, soundwise, there...

3underscore

Urusei Yatsura have definitely split up. Some of them are in another band together (can't remember the name off-hand) which is pretty similar from what I hear.

I would expect My Vitriol have gone the same way as many a band of teenagers touted by the NME that didn't cut it.

tox

Factory Girl
Tactics said:
Rival Schools (U.S)

My Vitriol (U.K)

Magoo (U.K)

Electric Soft Parade (U.K)

Rival Schools split up I think, leaving behind just United by Fate and some E.P. I don't own.

Pretty sure Magoo were on tour recently. Check out this page.

Think I heard somewhere that My Vitriol were gonna be back with a new album, although the last I heard of them was towards the end of last year.

Electric Soft Parade had an album out not that long ago - wasn't recieved too well (to be honest I thought they were always a bit shit). They are still about as far as i know.

A google should help you find out the whereabouts of the rest of these bands.