The Velvet Rope

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
I was going to put this in the hall of shame thread. But I was just thinking does any have any experience with these kinda clubs or having to play for these kinda people ?

Ivano Cafolla is one of Irelands most well known and respected House DJ’s, his enigmatic dj’ing style has lead to a number of high profile residencies in a number of Dublin’s most high profile venues. Ivano is synomonous with attracting an entourage of the who’s who in Dublin’s socialite set.
His first club residency was in the now infamous Reynard’s club, Ivano played to a host of celebrity audiences in the heyday of the club. He was then headhunted to take over the decks at Cocoon which was undoubtedly one of the coolest bars in Dublin attracting an exclusive crowd. During his time with Cocoon, Ivano was also working with MCD, Ireland’s top music promoter and this lead him to profile his seamless and innovative funky house sets to thousands of dance music fanatics at Spirit nightclub. Ivano was also short listed from hundreds of Irish dj’s to play the dance tent for four years in a row at Ireland’s biggest music festival Oxygen. Ivano has played beside a veritable A list of International DJ’s such as Bob Sinclar, David Guetta, Robbie Rivera, Bucket Heads, Armand Van Helden, Mylo and as part of his Oxygen sets he warmed up for Paul Van Dyke, Out of Office, Colin Francis, Wally Lopez, David Morellas.
Ivano’s music style and reputation landed him International acclaim when he was approached by top UK promoters working out of the elite summer party spot Puerto Banus. Ivano has played at the top Marbella hotspots Niki Beach and the Ocean Club for four years including 4 new residencies under the Afterdark.ie guise this year.
In 2006 Ivano set up Afterdark.ie, a clubbing and entertainment website that has now become one of the most recognised and influential viral music portals attracting thousands of clubbers to its site daily. Alongside Afterdark.ie, Ivano has developed a number of successful brands and student nights alongside a new consultancy agency Creative Management catering to the bar and nightclub sector.
As music remains Ivano’s main passion he is currently attracting his loyal following to a number of clubs in Dublin such as Samsara and Lillies where he has residencies. Ivano Caffola is set to be a mainstay in the scene and 2010 will see a number of new and innovative business expansions through his many business interests

swears

preppy-kei
Maybe if I went in a Superdry t-shirt and a baggy pair of jeans with loads of fake rips and bleach marks on them I could hang out.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
one of the most
high profile
undoubtedly
such as
innovative
new
acclaim
international
celebrity audience
such as