New AFX

hopper

absolutely wonderful... been reading that he has hundreds of phenomenal tracks stored on his hard drive that would probably never see light of day - this is exactly the kind of thing I was hoping to hear. Fact saying that he might be using European tour dates this summer to prepare ground for new album release. Incredible news if true

mms

sometimes
Sounds like more thoughtful versions of what he's been doing with analord and the tuss, the palette is the same, it's pretty refined and nice.

skull kid

frankly if he were to release like 50 different versions of "i'm self employed" and "pissed up in SE1" i'd be pretty happy

polystyle

good to hear , some sounds from his ambient pieces in there too .
also reminds me of a set we heard him do oh 1998 or so at Limelight, where the pieces flowed into each other one after another like this seems to do .
thanks bandshell !

Ooh that's nice, part that drops at about 3 mins is gorgeous. Gonna catch him at rockness in a few weeks. His set at Bloc was sinister as fuck, he played some surprising tunes.. Zomby, Altern8.. i thought the addition of Hecker's spiky, weirdo soundesign going on round the back was almost tooo much of a headfuck so looking forward to an AFX set. FaltyDL drops vbs.redlof.b in his xlr8r mix, one of the finest electro/techno tunes ever?

zhao

there are no accidents
wow. this is really reaching mind blowing new heights.

in terms of nostalgia, sentimentality, and conservatism.

Woebot

wow. this is really reaching mind blowing new heights.

in terms of nostalgia, sentimentality, and conservatism.

you did make me laugh here zhao :D

BUT it is pretty isn't it. i like those crisp/chrome breakbeats.

the thing is with techno these days - it's feels very trendy doesn't it suddenly. and yet it is frozen in this glacial classicism. even the new stuff like the actress.