deep dub / dancehall / digi recommendations

out1

not reconciled
i once posted an article on dissensus asking for hardcore classics recommendations and got an immense response that got bigger and bigger. lots of amazing tunes were discovered that way. thanks to the people who contributed!

now i have another genre to ask about - "deep" dub / dancehall / digi
the kind of stuff rhythm&sound use to play with tikiman for example (they are obviously not the only reference point, just the only one i know quite well). wackies/basic replay are such labels, r&s people are behind the whole reisssueing.
mostly versions, stuff without mcs, deep, dark, echoing. no banging bashment stuff.
you know.

a couple of examples

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

luka

everyone of those records is in a different style! i dont even understand the question! tempo is prety much banging bashment.

Brother Randy Hickey

formerly Dubversion
check out the two Macro Dub Infection compilations Kev Martin put out through Virgin - lots of stuff that's only just dub (Coil and the like) but a lot of tunes that fit your somewhat odd request...

Brother Randy Hickey

formerly Dubversion
check out the Lead With The Bass compilations Zion Train released - the cream of that 90s digidub steppers sound - Disciples, Iration etc etc etc... wonderful..

for that sort of thing, there's anything involving Dougie Wardrop, Rootsman, Vibronics, Power Steppers..

for something a little more electronic / less "roots", the Hi Fidely Dub Companion series (6 albums?) have some gems among some coffee table nonsense. Especially the mighty Butch Cassidy Sound System