Renting space in east London for a recording studio

I've been trying to find some studio space in East London to set up a recording studio but all I seem to find is loads of studios that are just for artists, office only space or huge industrial spaces. Has anyone else has this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Amicose

I've not had that problem but I'm not surprised it's an issue. Olympics, 10 yrs of shoreditch and Dalston going bougie. Friends and acquaintances that went into international finance want to live in East London cos it provides for their needs. Go South.

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestions, after much fruitless wandering around Hackney I think I've found somewhere in Old Street which we can use from August which should mean we get alot more mc projects turned round a lot quicker!

cushtilla

i've been looking into this with 2 other guys as well without too much luck. We had kinda hoped to find somethin around stoke newington as we all live around there...

Is there any more room in the spot you've found? if so, would you mind hitting me up with deets? PM or whatever... :cool:

The place we've got is full for the time being, I'll let you know if that changes. I've DM'd you both about a possible place in Stoke Newington which I went to a couple of months back. Good luck in your search!