unreleased death row

gumdrops

thanks.
wish this stuff would get released officially.
although its one of the biggest hip hop labels, its also kinda one of the more underrated.
well in the blogosphere/net world anyway.
plus its reign was over really quick, much quicker than it should have been, but inevitable really, considering all the stupidity/drama that the label was involved in.

mms

sometimes
there were tons of suge knight executively produced albums which were just grim musically boring and utterly depressing though

bobbin

What
there were tons of suge knight executively produced albums which were just grim musically boring and utterly depressing though

sounds like he ran it in a totally cynical way (as well a being a nasty thug obviously)

two consequences i guess being a lot stuff with no merit getting released and a lot stuff with plenty of merit getting shelved... there's some good tracks on this comp for sure

alex

Do not read this.
Yea I viewed this last night, thanks a lot for posting it up, some great tracks! Yea that whole death row saga, although intriguing, disappointing for all involved.

mms

sometimes
sounds like he ran it in a totally cynical way (as well a being a nasty thug obviously)

two consequences i guess being a lot stuff with no merit getting released and a lot stuff with plenty of merit getting shelved... there's some good tracks on this comp for sure

yeah i had a load i bought off someone for a pound of something - i was gonna try and find the good tracks and get rid of the cds, but it was just rubbish and crushingly nihilistic rubbish, some of the ugliest music i've ever heard.