timbalands finest moments compied by me.

luka

cos ive been ill for days and i saw a one on complex that was a bit shit.
one in a million aaliyah
jigga what jayz
try again aaliyah
raise up petey pablo
pony ginuwine
oops tweet
are you that somebody aaliyah
dirt off your shoulder jay z
roll out luda
big pimpin jay z
the rain missy
make me better fabolous
come as you are brandy
get on dis motorcycle petey pablo
get yr freak on missy
sock it to me missy
whats so different ginuwine
the bounce jay z
get on the bus destinys child
if your girl only knew aaliyah
lick shots missy
more than a woman aaliyah
afrodisicac brandy
ayo technology 50 cent
im so fly lloyd banks
we need a resolution aaliyah
is that your bitch missy (dizze wrote i luv u lyrics to this beat! immortality!)
love to luv ya (magoo)
sadiddy (brandy)
work it (missy)
come get me jay z
you make me wanna ginuwine
one minute man missy
snoopy track jay z
indian flute magoo
beep me 911 missy
i tried brandy with iron maiden sample
shes a bitch missy
should i go brandy with coldplay sample/interpolation whatever....
hey now xzibit
n 2 da music magoo
go deep janet jackson timbaland mix
dog in heat missy
u make me wanna usher timbland remix
lose control missy

there was one more song on the list but i deleted it by mistake and then couldnt remember what it was but it was quite high up so when someone mentins it i'll remember. oh nah i remember it was the rain... i'll put it back in.

luka

OH ONE IN A MIllION IS THE BEST SONG THEN THE LIST IS ALL DOWNHILL FROM THERE GET ME

Tim F

Great list.

My favourites you haven't mentioned:

Jay-Z - It's Hot (Some Like It Hot)
Missy Elliot - We Did It
Bubba Sparxx - Twerk A Little
Missy Elliot - All 'n My Grill
Ginuwine - Final Warning
Timbaland & Magoo ft. Fat Man Scoop - Drop
Missy Elliot - Play That Beat
Aaliyah - I Care 4 U

hopper

I'd go for cry me a river as well. Do people accredit most of the better recent Timbaland moments to Danja? Read that My Love was pretty much just a Danja tune, as I guess Promiscuous would be as well

Last edited:

luka

that one was on the long list benny. nothing else anyone has mentioned was though. cant remember why i didnt include up jumps the boogie given that i just kept adding to the list till i got got bored. its a top 43 or something so as this thread goes on i'll make it a 50 and include that maybe. cry me a river i sort of forgot about. half forgot about half ignored even though its quite good. i like singing it in a comedy falsetto. tims ones i all like except for a couple i dnt think i know but i dont really love any of them excpet maybe the aaliyah which is more for aaliyah than timbo really.

Tim F

Yeah "I Care 4 U" is generic Timbaland production saved by ace Missy songwriting and even acer Aaliyah performing.

I forgot: Nicole's "Make It Hot"!!

Tim F

"Twerk A Little" is the opposite: one of the most insane Timbaland beats ever but listening to Timba and Bubba on it makes me feel a bit sick.

Tim F

Actually a fun comp would be all of Timbaland's relatively unacknowledged rap shit circa 2000 - 2001 - stuff like "Twerk A Little", his own "Roll Out", Petey Pablo's "I Told Yall"...

Ach!

Turd on the Run
Timbaland & Magoo feat Tweet - All Y'all

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

benjybars

village elder.
lol @ his cockney accent in that video ^^^

he's a terrible, terrible rapper. and he looks so uncomfortable on camera. i always get a bit embarrassed for him.