Ramadanman

Phaedo

Right so he's been about for a long time i know. But this year his music has just been crazy. The Hemlock 12", the Hessle EP, then Work Them/Fall Short... A whole loads of amazing remixes and dubs.
Not to mention mixes, the Bestimix and the recent one from the Marry Anne Hobbs show are maybe my two favourate this year. (http://core.thomaslaupstad.com/mary-anne-hobbs-experimental-2010-08-05-with-ramadanman/)

Anyway my point is has producer been has good as him this year? I can't think of anyone coming close in terms of consistent output. Mental talent.

dave

the day today tonight
Just saw him DJ on Saturday, amazing tunes all round.

I love Work Them so much. I went nuts when the slightest bits of the percussion came into the mix, haha.

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
Great timing for this thread:D

He has yet to make a duff tune imo, and I think he played a big part in getting the Berlin lot and the like to sit up and take notice.
Even here, loads of people I know had no interest in most of this stuff but they all play Ramadanman records now.

The kinda stuff doing the rounds at the moment is really made for him as well isn't? He has a great sense of rhythms and arrangements.
Didn't pick up work them cause its getting rinsed but got Mir last week, I think it great.

Dr Awesome

Techsteppin'
Just saw him DJ on Saturday, amazing tunes all round.

I love Work Them so much. I went nuts when the slightest bits of the percussion came into the mix, haha.

Yeah I caught him on Sat night too, had a bit of a "drunken" *ahem* conversation with him too post set.

Do you lurk around any NZ boards my man? Always nice to meet random internet people.