Channel One soundsystem at Hackney Central - Thurs 24th

john eden

male pale and stale
Roots Studio – Roots and Culture Sessions

New fortnightly event commencing Thursday 24th March 05 with sounds by Channel One Sound System and thereafter every 2 weeks with resident DJ's on rotation - Channel One, Mighty Tabot & Nick Manasseh. Guest DJ's & MC's to appear on regular basis.

Upstairs @ Hackney Central
Amhurst Road
Hackney, London, E8
9pm til 2am
3 quid

I can't make Dr Alimentado in Camden as I will be oop North with Paul Meme, but I quite fancy this as a way to kick off the holiday weekend... anyone else?

Disclaimer - their website doesn't seem to be up yet, so I'll do some asking around...

mms

sometimes
sounds good, i've got a mate in hackney that needs to get out so this will be good, cheap tax etc.

Last edited:

john eden

male pale and stale
Not a bad night - sounded ok considering it was through the venue pa rather than the sound's own boxes.

Good chats and beers and all the rest.

Note to Stelfox - they have a screen and what looks like a projector in the upstairs bit, plus it's walking distance from your house iirc!

I put a couple of photos up here: http://www.uncarved.org/photo/index.php?cat=10001 tho I'm still figuring out how the camera works and all that... ;)

More dates soon come, will let you all know what I intend to get to...

stelfox

Beast of Burden
haha! good to hear about that. missed this because i was in that new york place, however i'll deffo be along to the next one.