PDA

View Full Version : right wing MILFS

nells
30-09-2010, 03:03 PM
read this.....see if you agree, photos and scandals surrounding sarah palin, meghan mccain and christine o donnell ..

http://www.dontpaniconline.com/magazine/style/right-wing-milfs

scottdisco
30-09-2010, 05:13 PM
O' Donnell is off the scale she's that dagenham.

i used to pay attention to US politics but a lot less these days, we need Padraig (us) or mos dan or rumble or someone like that up in this thing.

hopefully undecideds in Delaware will be driven into the arms of the Democrat person what w O' Donnell besting the GOP's more mainstream guy that was sat there?

Palin is a fox. a scary, dangerous, stupid fox.

but a fox nonetheless.

zhao
30-09-2010, 05:36 PM
i can not separate what i know from what i see... Palin's visage literally makes me nauseous.

scottdisco
30-09-2010, 05:46 PM
i can not separate what i know from what i see... Palin's visage literally makes me nauseous.

that's a fair point.

craner
30-09-2010, 09:16 PM
Now this is an exciting topic!

Leo
30-09-2010, 09:27 PM

oh lord, agree 1000%. but i also just don't find her attractive AT ALL, regardless of her politics. it's that horrible middle america look that's tolerable on nice people but just really bugs me on manipulative far right, ultra-religious dumbasses like her. she also looks like many of the obnoxious people i've worked with/encountered stateside.

maybe the only reason anyone thinks she's attractive is because 99% of our other politicians are old white guys.

craner
30-09-2010, 10:48 PM
No, I don't think that's the reason.

mistersloane
01-10-2010, 12:19 AM
read this.....see if you agree, photos and scandals surrounding sarah palin, meghan mccain and christine o donnell ..

http://www.dontpaniconline.com/magazine/style/right-wing-milfs

You're either publicising your own work or publicising theirs, either way i think you're a right wing propagandist. There's nothing to agree with.

john eden
01-10-2010, 12:51 AM
none of those women are any prettier than people I see on my walk to work every day. And bearing in mind I walk through the city of London, they probably aren't any more right wing either :)