totally essential dubstep mix!

appleblim

hey folks

check out this HUGE mix from amazing U.S. DJ Joe Nice......a stonking overlook of the scene at the moment...with some totally fresh stuff! Be sure to check the website, his show is regular.....

www.gourmetbeats.com/mixes/live/3_22_mp3.mp3

TRACKLISTING
Intro - MD Pacesetters SteelDrum Orchestra - Sexual Healing
Skream - 808 Love
Plasticman - Skint / Rockahz Remix
Loefah v Skream - 28 Grams
NType - RastaFari
Loefah - KrackBong Remix
Digital Mystikz - Neverland
Plasticman - The Mammoth Remix
Loefah - Monsoon Remix
Digital Mystikz - Conference
Skream - Shallow Grave
D1 - Violent UTurn
Oris Jay - Salute
S & D - Vulcan Grip

Kaiser

Brrrrapppple !!!
slayer.gif

machine hugger

(())(())((+))(())(())
yowzah! when Ntype came on I thought I solved the cube and a ganj smokin Pinhead and Hellraisin' crew came out of the secret doors in my room office. Darkness!

Joe Knights has gotta yell out "SSIIIIISSSSYYY" some time inbetween tracks like all those X-Clan tracks from yesteryear. I swore that was the sissy guy talking.

nice.

nomos

Administrator
machine hugger said:
Joe Knights has gotta yell out "SSIIIIISSSSYYY" some time inbetween tracks like all those X-Clan tracks from yesteryear. I swore that was the sissy guy talking.
HAHAHA. Large up the Professor X. Hang tight the whole Blackwatch massive, to the crossroads. Sissyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Wicked mix too :) Thx.

Last edited:

appleblim

dun know! his pops was a steel band man, so i wonder if its him!

all about '28 grams' for me...heard that loud on a system again in Bristol last night, courtesy of DJ Pinch..............HUGE

Blackdown

nexKeysound
it's a good mix but joe really needs to think about his selection, about keeping his powder dry. i mean once you've dropped a bomb like the steel drum version of Marvin's "sexual healing" where else is there left to go? ;)

Plasticman

Joe Nice is the man, even if he does make me cringe every time I hear "Mammoth Remix".

I can't believe people still play this!