POW and Off 2 Work videos on Aussie TV

Melchior

Taking History Too Far
So on ABC's (Australian Broadcasting Corp) late night weekend video show 'RAGE' on Friday night they played the POW (different one to the one that was floating online a while back I think...) and Off 2 Work videos. Off 2 Work is still a pretty awful track, but interesting to see grime getting some exposure out here.

Then I see the hype hype 12" in Rythym and Sound, and they've only got 1 left. So maybe we'll start to see some grime action out here? 2-Step never really blew up here as far as I can tell. It certainly was hard to fin ANYTHING in the shps when I came over here, even less than in New Zealand.

originaldrum

from start till done
serious? on rage? true?

, yeah it always struck as funny that melbs hasn't really got a grip on grime yet, both bris n syd have representation with shops/radio/gigs, nothing huge but yeah its still there, and melbs aint caught up yet

These boys have been on the dark side of Garage since before Grime was called Grime. There's definately a presence in Melbourne, but it's underground.

Stoked to hear those clips are on rage. What do u call it was on [V] for a short time, and I think 21 seconds got some play here too.