Lite Feet [?]

hint

party record with a siren
So... what's this stuff?
Is it called Lite Feet?

It's like a super raw update on party break Hop Hop. An East Coast equivalent to Jerk?

Associated with a dance where people do tricks with one of their shoes?

Last edited:

hint

Couple of posts got lost in this thread. :(

Anyway.... Hello Kiddies, meet the Joker.

hint

ah thats annoying, did you have any joy getting in touch with any of these guys through youtube?

Found one guy just before Christmas. He said he'd send me some beats when he got out of school, but didn't.

I'll try again and keep you posted.

Aww Nein

Wild Palms
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

this guys got 1800 tracks on youtube

CrowleyHead

This isn't "Get Light" is it? 'cause a friend of my father's daughter was showing me and my dad this stuff on youtube and I was like "I wonder if they'll make records for it?"

hint

This isn't "Get Light" is it? 'cause a friend of my father's daughter was showing me and my dad this stuff on youtube and I was like "I wonder if they'll make records for it?"

I think they call it "getting light" when they dance, but the dance style itself is called Lite Feet.

Dunno...

CrowleyHead

Should I have just been like "Someone from the city...", making it sound like I'm waiting for news of the latest event by my desert homestead?