Company Fuck

sufi

lala
woops said:
Company Fuck
At times it appeared that the noise sound was reacting to what was being performed vocally, at other times the reverse. Coupled with this was a bizarrely cryptic piece of software that resembled nothing. All the while the main act was romancing the crowd, singing into their eyes, etc. It was the equal of the legendary paradigm-disturbing show I once saw by 'Princess Dragon-Mom' yes really that good.
mistersloane said:
Best gig I've been to in ages, noise-drag! and I mean that in the best possible sense. Haven't laughed so hard in a while. More info here :
http://www.halftheory.com

no particular idea what this kiwi biznis is about,
the thread did a disappearing act when we switched server last night, but happily happened to get cached somehow

slowtrain

This is odd... I should check these guys out, live in NZ, yet i never heard of any of them before...

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
no particular idea what this kiwi biznis is about,
the thread did a disappearing act when we switched server last night, but happily happened to get cached somehow

Ah that's a shame, I was hoping threads had miraculously achieved the power to be able to appear and disappear at will ;)

Company Fuck are based in Berlin now but the others at half-theory are all over the place, literally!, me and woops went to a gig of theirs in Stockwell on Saturday, which was a blast.