ChannelU

jk_gabba

gabba survivor
Anyone know how i get Channel U on my tv, does it come with a sky package, or can i get it via my crappy digi-box, and if it comes with sky do you have to subscribe to a whole load of other music channels to get it?

Noah Baby Food

Comes with the Sky package, channel 467. can't get it on NTL or any of the others as far as I know. you'll have to go for the big-ass package. probably worth it though...though there is some HORRIBLE UK hip hop (hello Street Dreamz Militia) on there as well as all the grime...

luka

in truth there's fuck all grime on there. right now it's what? the link up, anna, and er, what else? can't even think. everything else is bait UK hiphop. in all the time i've watched it i've seen about 10 grime videos, probably not even that.

luka said:
in truth there's fuck all grime on there. right now it's what? the link up, anna, and er, what else? can't even think. everything else is bait UK hiphop. in all the time i've watched it i've seen about 10 grime videos, probably not even that.

well theres 'Bow For The Wolves' (LMAO!!!!), 'Ibble Bobble', 'Off To Work' and some other stuff.... btw the way 'The Link Up' is bait UK Hip Hop or is tryna be lol....

Noah Baby Food

Yeah, must say i was a bit disappointed...thought it'd be wall-to-wall griminess but no...some of that UK hip hop...jeeeeeezus. Street Dreams Militia are the wackest. Probably the wackest rap I've ever heard, even wacker than Macho Man Randy Savage's album, which is wack.

I very much like "Flo Fashion" by Sway though. Good stuff.

...what is there though, at the mo'? As well as mentioned previously, ermm...that South Side All Stars track is quite funny, nice basic beat...Fire Camp "No"...hmmm, can't think of owt else...