Wickerman new new version (not Nicholas Cage)

IdleRich

IdleRich
A couple of people I know are obsessed by The Wickerman and they decided to pay tribute to it by creating their own, thirteen minute long, remake. Featuring a cast of two and shot in all the original locations using the original soundtrack they even managed to commandeer a seaplane from some guy they met in a pub for the opening sequence. It's all on Super 8 apart from the first bit which was when the camera broke and they had to wait for a replacement. Anyway, I hope some people will enjoy this. I think that the scene where the landlord's daughter dances is actually better here than in the original.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Nice one, I've been wanting to see this for ages but it was Anna's birthday party the weekend of the screening. Very good, I like the guy as Christopher Lee especially. Looks like it was a blast to make, too.

IdleRich

IdleRich
"Love the use of the doll in the 'Willow's Song' scene!"
I think I read once that Rod Stewart was ok with (then girlfriend) Britt Ekland's breasts being exposed but drew the line at her buttocks, hence the use of a body double. As I understand it there were no such complications here.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I think I read once that Rod Stewart was ok with (then girlfriend) Britt Ekland's breasts being exposed but drew the line at her buttocks, hence the use of a body double. As I understand it there were no such complications here.

...and Britt was said to be annoyed that her bum-double had a "big" behind. Having examined the footage in question - in a purely forensic spirit, you understand - I'm unable to find any fault in the model's bottom and conclude that B.E. was talking out of hers.