Boddika - Gran Prix - [NAKEDLUNCH]
Unknown - Untitled - ?
Skudge - Mirage - Skudge
Freshu - Lucid - ?
Boddika - Untitled - ?
Motor city Soul - Ushuaia (Deetron Remix)- Simple
Jack Sparrow -Red Sand -Tectonic
Egyptrixx - Liberation Front - Night Slugs
Rodney Bakerr - House Girl(Serge & Tyrell edit)
Untold - Mass Dreams Of The Future - R&S
Instra:Mental - When I Dip - non+
Helixer - Space Traveling - 7
Cooly G - Aki
Scoville - Bad Crab Hand - ?
Kowton - Keep Walking - [NAKEDLUNCH]
Dj Koze - Mi Cyan Beleive It - Pampa
Bakey Ustl - Tender Places -Uthank
Drexciya - Aquarazorda - Submerge
Nubian minds - The Bongs - ?
Raime -This Foundry(regis Version) - Blackest Ever Black
Mezze - Syn - ?
Boddika - Underground - Swamp81
DJ S2 - Slide - Underground Resistance
Hands Up - feat Seguindo Sonhos(Jan Driver Remix)- Man Recordings
Shackleton - Paper Throne - Perlon
Unknown - Untitled - ?
Stingray313 - Traveler - [NAKEDLUNCH]

Fundamental

OK admittedly I'm hearing a lot of this through youtube and soundcloud links, but is this stuff designed for a club environment or is it chill out music?

The half tempo 170bpm stuff interests me coz it feels like a place that hasn't been explored before but the 130bpm stuff just sounds like tech-house/minimal techno...

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
OK admittedly I'm hearing a lot of this through youtube and soundcloud links, but is this stuff designed for a club environment or is it chill out music?

The half tempo 170bpm stuff interests me coz it feels like a place that hasn't been explored before but the 130bpm stuff just sounds like tech-house/minimal techno...

Yeah, I've kind of wondered about that.

And is it particularly different from what people like Subtle Audio have been pushing for the last ten years or so?

Dr Awesome

Techsteppin'
I'm a fan. And yeah I think it most definitely works in a club. dBridge and Instra:Mental smashed it in AKL when they came...

Hinterestingly enough I sense a load of resistance from my "dnb" buddies about the whole autonomic thing.

synaptic

Global multinuum
Then you’ll enjoy the 22 tracks Mosaic Vol 1 compilation out on Exit Records next month:

<object height="360" width="100%"> <param name="movie" value=""></param> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"></embed> </object> <span><a href="">Mosaic Vol 1 CD</a> by <a href="http://soundcloud.com/dbridge">Exit Records UK</a></span>

Last edited:

Dr Awesome

Techsteppin'
URB Presents: dBridge / Mosaic Mix pt 1

This week’s podcast is surely something special considering it’s coming from Darren White, also known as the master of the Autonomic sound, dBridge. While putting out releases on labels like Fat City, Nonplus, as well as his own Exit Records imprint, dBridge has been shifting the subconsciousness of the drum and bass sound into something emotive, atmospherically-driven and determined to make people do what they are supposed to do with their ears: listen closely. Coming off releasing one of the best compilations of 2011, (Exit Records: Mosaic Volume 1 which includes tracks from Scuba, Distance, ASC and many more) dBridge shows us not only his omnipresent focus on his informative brand of DnB but also explores the worlds of hip-hop and just straight tuff beats. Dubbed originally the “Mosaic Mix Part 1″ (which you will hear frequently said in this mix), this creates a path between the mind’s interpretation of hip-hop and DnB and creates a universal loophole where they can co-exist fruitfully. In conclusion, it’s amazing.

No TL, the link gave me over 1mb/s and it's 192kbs / 42mb / 30min.

Recommended.

Here.

tom lea

instra:mental playing here on march 11:

uk-0311-227903-back.jpg