eastwood makes a beat in 6mins

djeastwood

yeh thats in the process, but in the mean time ive got an ep with djmystery, carnao beats, lrgroove and chang sam which will be out on the 25th of march, theres no release date for the u aint ready one yet tho

skull kid

very phat beats bruv. i like how you're using the mpc to impart some of that famous akai groove on to the riddim, also it gives the samples some nice analog warmth. the drum programming is so intricate, i can't believe you are able to program each separate drum part without needing to listen to the beat as a whole, that takes real talent and shows how dedicated you are to your music. and the sample is on some next level vocal science fam. next time somebody tells me that funky lacks production skill i'll show them your video!!

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Nice one for posting this, always find it interesting to see how producers work.

but in the mean time ive got an ep with djmystery, carnao beats, lrgroove and chang sam which will be out on the 25th of march,

Very much looking forward to this....

djeastwood

very phat beats bruv. i like how you're using the mpc to impart some of that famous akai groove on to the riddim, also it gives the samples some nice analog warmth. the drum programming is so intricate, i can't believe you are able to program each separate drum part without needing to listen to the beat as a whole, that takes real talent and shows how dedicated you are to your music. and the sample is on some next level vocal science fam. next time somebody tells me that funky lacks production skill i'll show them your video!!
respect bro, i think the problem is down to whatever genre is popular at the mo you will get lazy bandwagon jumpers who just want to make a quick buck, and the result is usually poor music.