£8 / £5 concessions. Doors: 7.00pm

ROLL DEEP CREW
Exclusive set with live band!
LETHAL B
DURRTY GOODZ
CRAZY TITCH
J2K
AFTERSHOCK RECORDS with special guest SHOLA AMA
featuring Bruza, Sadie Ama, Triple Threat, Elrae, Manassa, Mehnaz, The Lordz. Host: Terror Danjah.
PAPERCHASE RECORDINGS with K.T. Pearl & Essentials
G-FORCE
FAITH SFX
FUMIN
PURPLE
TOR
STATIC FEAT. ALL-STAR PRODUCERS
E.C. live band set
SINCERE
DJs: CRISIS, TWIN B (SplitMics), BABY BLU
Host: PEACHES & TWIN B

EXCLUSIVE NIGHT! East London’s finest with an essential one-off night of new beats covering grime, bashment, r&b and hip hop: the dons of the East, ROLL DEEP (first ever live set); LETHAL B (‘Forward Riddim’, 'No'); Boundary Crew MC FUMIN; the extra-heavy DURRTY GOODZ (‘Gimmie Dat’); CRAZY TITCH (‘Sing-Along’); J2K (‘Heat In The Street’ mixtapes), Stratford label AFTERSHOCK - full showcase with guest SHOLA AMA, SADIE AMA (‘So Sure’) + BRUZA; PAPERCHASE RECORDINGS - the Davinche productions with K.T. Pearl and Essentials; FAITH SFX (beatbox grime! 'Movin' white label due April); PURPLE, TOR, STATIC (EXCLUSIVE live take of ‘All-Star Producers'); SOUNDBWOY with hot new vocalist E.C.; Twin B and Crisis SPLITMICS + Baby Blu in the bar bringing the mixtape styles. PEACHES & TWIN B host...

-------------------------

Infoline: 0208 536 0630

All tickets £8 / £5 concessions
Credit card bookings: www.ticketweb.co.uk <file://www.ticketweb.co.uk>
Door: cash payments only on the night

Transport: Stratford station (Central / Jubilee / DLR / North London lines)

gumdrops

they love each other really, all that beef stuff is a joke. im definitely going to this, suposedly it ends at 11 pm though, so god knows how theyre gonna get everyone on!

I cant go

should be good though - interesting line up - roll deep with a live band should be funny- how are they gonna do STATIC (EXCLUSIVE live take of ‘All-Star Producers' - considering the track has no lyrics?

gumdrops

i enjoyed this night. the organisation was a bit crap, and the flow of the night was a bit on-off, but it was a fun event. really just something for the kids though. roll deep were pretty lame all round, nobody got excited for their crossover tunes, only when im here got kids hype. lethal b absolutely smashed it, and should have been the headliner. aftershock was basically just bruza, who was fun on stage, people liked get me (of course), but he just seem so incredibly limited as an mc, i cant see where hes going to go next. fumin's accapela rhymes were weak, but he was wicked on pow. quite a few mic problems throughout the night, esp for roll deep, who eventually only had ONE mic between all of them! ridiculous. not that they seemed to care though, they looked like they had about as much belief and enthusiasm for their new pop songs as the audience did! crazy titch was brilliant, cant wait to see what else he comes with. j2k was good too, but his tune was a tad boring. there was one hip hop female mc dressed in white who was actually excellent, but she needs better beats. one thing i noticed about the night was that a lot of acts have amateurish or undeveloped stage shows. they need to work on that. im not saying copy hip hop formatted shows, as most hip hop shows are bare shit also, but just find some sort of structure or flow/aim to the performance, like kano when i saw him at cargo. i didnt mind it too much though, it was cool just seeing people get so hype for pow and crazy t.

bun-u

Trumpet Police
any beef news? did willy kat and the bizzle go for each other like dyer and bowyer?

new era was saying it was going to be 'interesting' having lethal and essentials on the same bill after fire camp's rip of 'no'

Woebot

Tactics said:
anyone else reach?

blissblogger and i went. we should have hooked up with gumdrops. shame!

roll deep with a live bad was just TERRIBLE. they soldiered on though. wiley presumably deciding it was a bad idea at the last moment.

other highlights. place was rammed with teenage girls, almost 75% i'd say. who says grime is for blokes! also crazy titch was superb. more fire were brilliant too. hilarious, about 30 of them onstage.

ok the venue was kind of curious. seats! what next! but it didnt ruin the atmosphere in the least.

Woebot

some photos:

flyer.jpg

bruza.jpg

bruza
essentials.jpg

essentials
more_fire_mayhem.jpg

more fire
titch.jpg

titch
roll_deep.jpg

roll deep

Last edited:
S

simon silverdollar

from the photos, it looks like fire camp were a bit lively!

wish i had been there.

Woebot

simon silverdollar said:
from the photos, it looks like fire camp were a bit lively!

It was absolutely fucking hilarious. The crowd went MENTAL too.

The compere said afterwards. "Thats why you don't bring beef with More Fire. They ask along EVERYONE they know." Ha ha ha.

that more fire bit looks like an absolute joke lol.......interesting that ecko and alize were sponsors....what was the aftershock showcase like?