RAP LYRIC COMPETITION (a)

luka

remember googlers, youre only cheating yourself (these are all easy anyway, name the song for extra rap nerd points but there aree no obscuere ones at all)

Drinking sake on a Suzuki, we in Osaka bay

Yo I be wit a gang a gangs, who hang and bang
Animals, orangetangs, hammers move, bangers bang

gorilla injected with strength of 80 midgets

like a rhinocerous my speed is prosperous and pure knowledge expands from my oesophegous

ayo light a candle, run laps around the english channel, neptuns got a cocker spaniel

you can catch me in la, with a mexican midget

the coke is up so now cush and dros what up and the ricans got the game in a cobra clutch

get into shit, I let it out like diarrhea Got burnt once, but that was only gonorrhea

im simlilar to a squirell

break bread ribs 100 dollar bills

you living in denial DE NILE IS A RIVER IN EGYPT

Dead in the middle of Little Italy little did we know we riddled middlemen who didn't do diddly

in control of many like Ayatollah Khomeini

when the head is severed from the human body with a sharp enough weapon the brain remains concious for ten seconds long enough for m to give you one last message and when you get to hell you can tell lucifer i said it

i'll think of some more in a bit

luka

im hyper than pinnochios nose cos im a supercalafraggalistic tic tac toe

luka

got land in the sand of thee west indies, even got a little island of my very own i got a frog, a dog with a solid gold bone

luka

a space knight like rom consume planets like unicron blasting photon bombs from the arm like galvatron

luka

I address the haters and under estimaters and ride up on them like they escalators

luka

when my coke come in they gotta use the scales that they weigh the whales with

luka

You got a better chance at kicking down a tree with no legs, doing a handstand on two eggs

luka

i wrote this on donnys roof aftere his funeral on one knee thinking his killers following me