teaching juanroberto - NDW

IdleRich

IdleRich
No, keep looking it's there but buried deep - DAF were massive collectors of rare South American vinyl and Der Plan used to talk about nothing else in interviews.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I'll have a google around but most of the interviews were either in German or Portuguese which became an affectation on the scene.

juanroberto

Reprezenting the Latinos
I'll have a google around but most of the interviews were either in German or Portuguese which became an affectation on the scene.

portuguese is fine as it's very similar to spanish. i'm really intrigued by this scene i can't wait to learn more

juanroberto

Reprezenting the Latinos
don't let the Portuguese hear you say that! they'll go mental. and they can go very mental.

well it has the same sentence structure and most of the same words. there's hardly any difference between portuguese, italian and spanish. there's probably as much difference between a posh english accent and someone from a glasgow council estate

:eek::cool:

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
It's Neue French-e Welle but

Trisomie 21 are really good.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3MaEquGcLjY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="425"></iframe>

Their First Songs II EP is getting alot of play round these parts. It's kinda latin, in that casio drum preset type of way. I think.

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
well it has the same sentence structure and most of the same words. there's hardly any difference between portuguese, italian and spanish. there's probably as much difference between a posh english accent and someone from a glasgow council estate

:eek::cool:

appreciate your knowledge of sentence structure, which I don't share, but according to my Portuguese friend and all her friends, that's not really true. Certainly, for extra evidence (!) I have a knowledge of Spanish and don't understand much of what they're saying, so vocabulary-wise, i'm not sure you're right. Quite willing to be proved wrong on that point though.

Italian is closer to French in many ways than Spanish, that I know for sure.

juanroberto

Reprezenting the Latinos
appreciate your knowledge of sentence structure, which I don't share, but according to my Portuguese friend and all her friends, that's not really true. Certainly, for extra evidence (!) I have a knowledge of Spanish and don't understand much of what they're saying, so vocabulary-wise, i'm not sure you're right. Quite willing to be proved wrong on that point though.

Italian is closer to French in many ways than Spanish, that I know for sure.

well i guess it's personal opinion. i can easily read this

http://www.factmag.com/pt/

without ever having had any portuguese lessons. listening to portuguese though is harder but as i said probably as difficult as listening to a strong scottish accent.

as for italian i like to read gazetta del sport and as i said with portuguese it's basically the same. Itz no difrent 2 reeding inglish if sum1 spellz like dis.

it sounds closer to spanish so it's even easier to understand.

as for french that's a different thing. i've never had lessons and i can't understand shit

:eek::eek: