Neubauten tonight

Woebot

Neubauten in 1989 at the Town and Country Club. Haus der Luge era. Best gig of my life.

francesco

Minerva Estassi
How it is "Perpetuum Mobile"? The last EN album i bought was "Tabula Rasa" but at the time I was disappointed and sold it. I have heard some nice songs from from "Silence is sexy" but really lost touch with them, but every time I see this last records on the shelves of the shop I'm tempted to buy it.... should I?

puretokyo

Mercury Blues
'Mobile' is superb, a little more old-school than the last two or three, but I also like 'Silence' a lot and I still adore 'Ende Neu'. So there. Come on, someone else here must have liked "Tabula' and 'Ende'? I'm not alone here am I?

hamarplazt

100% No Soul Guaranteed
puretokyo said:
'Mobile' is superb, a little more old-school than the last two or three, but I also like 'Silence' a lot and I still adore 'Ende Neu'. So there. Come on, someone else here must have liked "Tabula' and 'Ende'? I'm not alone here am I?
No, I like them both, and especially Ende Neu, which could be my favorite Neubauten ever. ½ Mensch will probably allways win for me in the end, though. Never got around 'Silence', but Perpetuum Mobile is fabulous, one of the best albums of last year for sure. What post rock really should be.