Bashment will never die.

Woebot

bashy.jpg

Cameo gave me this. You might even escape the Grime experience alive.

S

simon silverdollar

i'm going! can't wait...
it's just the thing for bourgeois wimps like me who also happen to like grime...

by the way, anyone going to see underground resistance's night strike on fabric this saturday? me and stelfox are, and if that doesn't convince you then what will.

C

captain easychord

i'm hittin' this!

in fact i'm coming all the way from toronto to do so!
(not really, just good timing on the part of fabric's promoters)

d'ya think it'll be on a live PA kind of performance thing or more like a grime set? (sincerely hoping for the latter.)

Diggedy Derek

Stray Dog
I promised myself I'd go to Fabric to see Roll Deep and the rest of them, but it's looking unlikely now. Girlfriend commitments and stuff- haven't seen her for ages, and I've a feeling a grime night won't really count.

Oh God, Killa Kella is playing. Anyone actually like him? He's simunltaneously incredible- technically, wise- and incredibly, crushingly tedious.

Last edited:

Backjob

haha, my friend Alex loves him, but he has a weakness for tedious beardy hip-hopisms like scratch competitions et al...

mms

sometimes
i'm gonna ignore my prejudices about fabric, ie almost getting kicked in by the bouncers last time i was there, and go to this one

S

simon silverdollar

my mother always warned me against doing stuff like this on the internet, but...

mob = 07941 587707

so if you want to meet me at bashy, send me some signals innit...

boomnoise

♫
boomnoise is going. i'll be the one shoegazing in the middle of the dance floor with a short beardy asian and a lanky skinhead and pretending that i like grime with triple irony.

fabric tonight has made me think about the relationships between drugs and grime. any thoughts, with regard to both (club) consumption and production of it???

mms

sometimes
i'll be with a biggish bloke with glasses,
i've got cropped hair, addidas bomber, white lacoste trainers grey trousers, knackered look.

C

captain easychord

WOEBOT said:
how can i recognise u easychord? a velvet sailor's hat?

i'll be wearing a black hoodie with a button that says HARD! on it!

good times this evening... BRAP!!!