i need a good comic book artist

Benny Bunter

be careful about this luka, I 've got a friend who wrote a very good short story which he got published as a comic but the artist was really bad, thereby ruining the effect and it was very disappointing. Don't let some second rate artist do the job or it will fall short of your expectations.

luka

i agree benny which is why i was hoping for a personal introduction, not like it has to be someone in the industry already, a 14 yr old prodigy would be equally good.

slowtrain

I really like that Zeke guys stuff.

Very into his Jim Woodring but then who isn't?

I like it. I would buy a comic book of his, and I normally try to avoid "graphic novels" (I wouldn't buy a 'graphic novel' of his though, I don't like 'graphgic novels' I like comic books)

luka

someone gimmie kek's and zekes email adress please, sufi you still got my address?

Last edited:

catalog

i do actually know 2 very good artists, they are so good at drawing it scares me. hang on i'll post a couple of their drawings. let m eknow if you want me to put you in touch with them

catalog

yeah i've uploaded elsewhere today, so i don't think it's server issues... although i continue to get the blank screen for other old posts... its fixed if you switch to mobile view tho. let me know if want examples...

catalog

yeah - its a 2019 thread.
maybe blank screens for some fairly new content?
was there a server upgrade in 2018 or something, where the content is hosted elsewhere?