NYE

zhao

there are no accidents
anyone in Berlin i'm playing 2 parties, first with food and drinks at a fancy restaurant until 3AM, and second my set is at 4AM at a proper quality underground rave in a 2 story sound-design-studios building (and yes the sound will be phenomenal) organized by Hans & Gloria collective and Bass Emergency Collective.

flyer for the first one is here, and the address to the second one will not be given out until the day before so i will drop it here again if anyone is interested.

picture-44.png

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
A load of us are piling off to a cottage in a pretty little Welsh village for a few days. Holed up there with a load of beers and stuff, should be good I think, nothing like anything I've done before on NYE.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
That sounds very nice, you should bring some boardgames along! Do you have a picture of that cottage? I wonder if it resembles the images in my mind when I think about Welsh cottages.

Leo

unfortunately, pretty much all our friends now have young kids and just want to "have a few people over for a quiet little dinner party at home" for nye, if they do anything at all.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Welsh cottage sounds good. Always hated NYE, full of wankers who don't go out at other times. I shall be spending it with our piss head neighbours and watching her get totally drunk and snogging everyone. Her not me.

New years day, however....

alex

Do not read this.
there is lots to do on nyd this year.

just wanted to wish everyone on this forum a happy new year and hope everyone has a good start to 2012...

the world is gonna end and shit, but nuts to that...

IdleRich

IdleRich
Thanks Alex - this year can't be worse than the last one anyway. Actually, the bad thing is, it can.
This is one of the pictures my friend sent me of where we'll be staying, not sure if it includes the actual cottage or just some cottages from the town.

prof_carmarthen_houses.jpg

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Thanks Alex - this year can't be worse than the last one anyway. Actually, the bad thing is, it can.
This is one of the pictures my friend sent me of where we'll be staying, not sure if it includes the actual cottage or just some cottages from the town.

prof_carmarthen_houses.jpg

Vodka enemas. I once got a long letter (back when people sent letters) from Wales detailing how, during celebratory times, where she lived in Wales, everyone did vodka enemas. Good luck, Rich!