OFFiCiAL RiFF RAFF APPRECiATiON THREAD

Choppa Khan

Banned
Last edited:

nomos

Administrator
tell you what - i'm going to ban you because you seem like a moron, but i'm going to leave the thread open so we can make fun of the videos. :cool:

luka

i dont know the sample. im not a sample spotter but i do know where you probably heard it bfore.
we pack metal thangs.

luka

out of curioisty i googled and found out the original sample.
Bullet - Smokey Joe the Dreamer

lol there is no way this bloke will ever be big ray don't be daft

any cartoon white blog rapper; he's one of those kreyshawn hangers on innit which is saying something

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I compulsively replay ''Larry Bird'' over and over again. The lyrics make hardly any sense at all but the beat is great (sounds better slowed down IMO) and I dunno... there's something about his flow/voice I like.

Obviously he looks completely ridiculous/cringeworthy. I suppose he's taking his eccentricity cues from Gucci (who he isn't as good a rapper as)? The nonsensical lyrics remind me of certain Lil B tunes also.

I haven't really heard anything by him except ''Larry Bird''.

outraygeous

This thread will be the biggest LOL thread of 2012.

I can tell there is something about him that people will like. Big as in he might get a trip to London or New York. Probably both. 2 areas very high in hipster rap followings.

Anyway, when I discovered RiffRaff, I stayed up until 3am thinking

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS DUDE GETTING PAID AND I HAVE TO BE UP FOR WORK IN A FEW HOURS.

Shit yeah, he did a track with 50 Tyson.

ahhh, I am actually laughing inside already, white kids in America LOVE this dude. Check the youtube comments!

(I think he is pants, hashtag just saying)

SecondLine

"RiFFRaFF_SODMG RiFF RaFF SODMG
I HAVE AN OBSESSiVE APPETiTE FOR FUN.... AND THE ONLY CURE FOR iT.... iS HAViNG MORE FUN THEN THE LAST TiME... THAT i HAD FUN
31 Dec Favorite Retweet Reply"

luka

i think he looks fantastic. he is good at twitter. he is very modern and tumblr and presumably self-aware. i dont see why he shouldnt be big, at least wiz kahlifa big. i dont listen to the music exactly but h is compelling to me. its so american and exotic, like borck lesnar is american and exotic.

CrowleyHead

In all seriousness, Riff is actually closer to the Dirty Nasty (White dudes who are obsessed with rap's extravagance and then exaggerating it for worship & tribute as well as parody) camp than White Girl Mob, who are just naive.

As for complaints about how he's making it, he has a charming persona, and his lyrics sometimes hit moments of greatness. "SLIDE LIKE M. BISON. BROKE THESE HOES OFF; CONCEALED HAND-GUN LICENSE.""PULLED UP ON THE WHEELS OF FORTUNE; RAP GAME PAT SAJAK.""I BEEN HOT SINCE WAY BACK WHEN. YOU WERE HOT WHEN? BOYZ II MEN."

petergunn

plywood violin
This thread will be the biggest LOL thread of 2012.

I can tell there is something about him that people will like. Big as in he might get a trip to London or New York. Probably both. 2 areas very high in hipster rap followings.

Anyway, when I discovered RiffRaff, I stayed up until 3am thinking

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS DUDE GETTING PAID AND I HAVE TO BE UP FOR WORK IN A FEW HOURS.

Shit yeah, he did a track with 50 Tyson.

ahhh, I am actually laughing inside already, white kids in America LOVE this dude. Check the youtube comments!

(I think he is pants, hashtag just saying)

hasn't he signed w/ Diplo now? at the very least he'll be opening for some big tour and doing side stages at festivals...