beyond the implode

• Thread starter simon silverdollar
  • Start date
S

simon silverdollar

i didn't know where to put this, so i thought i'd put it here in the literature bit.

beyond the implode seems to be gone: i just get a 'blog not found' page coming up.

so, RIP beyond the implode. it was great.

Woebot

wah/gah! whats martin up to? i'll second ssd there. one of my favourite 7 blogs.

martin

----
Pissed? The cheek. No, I decided to trash the thing. Hopefully this'll boost its cult status - when, in 2018, Matt Woebot gets round to editing a massive coffee table tome about the history of the blogosphere, nobody'll be able to remember any BTI extracts, making it seem like some arcane thing that was much better than it really was. Look at it this way - you readers are like the audience that caught Siouxsie and the Banshees' first gig with Sid Vicious on drums. No 'special collectors' edition' CD reissue - but you were there man!

PS - cheers, it was a laugh

Woebot

martin said:
when, in 2018, Matt Woebot gets round to editing a massive coffee table tome about the history of the blogosphere, nobody'll be able to remember any BTI extracts,

Lucky I made a back up copy innit ;)

martin

----
WOEBOT said:
Lucky I made a back up copy innit ;)

That'll be worth £3.59 on eBay by then - you'll be raking it in. You know the funny thing, this morning, I suddenly had this massive urge to sound off about Eurovision Song Contest corruption, "I'll do a post" I thought. "Oh yeah, on what" my subconscious kicked in. "Try finding a flat before you're on the street telling random strangers about fucking Terry Wogan". A hard subconscious, but a fair one.