Photography of electronic music in London

reverendmedia

Wild Horses
Some unreleased live music photography from the last few years. Please click below (please give the page a moment or two to load all the images).

Massive thanks and respect to all involved who have made these photographs possible, you know who you are!

luka

i think sloane was saying who is this boy and why is his only contribution to dissensus posting huge kitsch photographs that no one likes. its quite an odd thing to do.

Benny Bunter

hehe i was wondering why this threadn't been moved by the mods, its quite blatant spam.

Who wants to look at some average bloke in a joy division T-shirt standing behind some decks anyway. No amount of 'swirly light' effects could ever make this subject interesting.

I don't go clubbing much, but always found it a bit weird and annoying when people on the dancefloor all face the decks when its a 'name' DJ, even though its just some bloke twiddling some knobs. I think the best nights clubbing i've had have been in some cheesy place thats been packed and everyone is dancing in circles trying to cop off with each other and spilling beer everywhere, ie; having a good time...much more enertaining!

zhao

there are no accidents
Who wants to look at some average bloke in a joy division T-shirt standing behind some decks anyway. No amount of 'swirly light' effects could ever make this subject interesting.

true but if there were some of tinchy stryder throwing up or bruza passed out backstage i'd be more willing to click

I don't go clubbing much, but always found it a bit weird and annoying when people on the dancefloor all face the decks when its a 'name' DJ, even though its just some bloke twiddling some knobs

Bang on the money, it's a level of psychophantism that is humiliating for both crowd and the ugly DJ that they're perving over. Very unhealthy, every new club built should locate the DJ booth in a place to avoid this happening

MatthewH

makes strange noises.
Bang on the money, it's a level of psychophantism that is humiliating for both crowd and the ugly DJ that they're perving over. Very unhealthy, every new club built should locate the DJ booth in a place to avoid this happening

It's called "ipod".