jimitheexploder

Yeah I got that progy electro breaks vibe off it too. The Hope reminded me of something Meat Katie & Elite Force would have done back in the nu-skool breaks days when that was going a bit prog. Can't say I'm looking for that sound to make a comeback anytime soon.

luka

ssoc_amazons1.jpg

Joey Joe-Joe Jr. Shabadoo

e/y

no, no. quite the opposite. not that it actually matters, but I think RA may go easy on the album, whereas I think LWE would be...far less forgiving (for an example, compare the respective site's reviews of that Oliver $ record).

Last edited:

sgn

I thought that Oliver $ record was an easy way to make a stand, but I will agree that LWE's reviews are less...predictable. Andrew Ryce is probably the only one on RA who might call this out.

I haven't heard Sasha's Expander but this sounds a lot like this guy named Jaytech I listened to in the early 2000's...especially Ignition Key and NE1BUTU. But yeah, prog trance/electro breaks is what I get out of this. Scuba's been shit for a long time now and hopefully this album will be the culmination of an awful phase of his musical career and not part of a further continuation into unmitigated disaster.

He'll definitely find many, many new fans with this though.

rrrivero

what's your point luka
At a certain point it no longer matters what luka posts, you just know deep down inside that on some level he's right and you're wrong, no matter what you think about the issue at hand or what you do about it

Last edited:

MatthewH

makes strange noises.
Remember when he came on here and called everyone muso cunts? lol

Haha - if anything that accurate appraisal is going to take him up, not down, in my estimation.

Anyway, I like the sound. Loss and, yes, Adrenalin were pretty good. Tunes on the album don't really blow me away tho.