online documentary / Kahanists

craner

Beast of Burden
ah yes Kahanists are krazy! Israel's dirty little secret...it'll be important if the Messianists whack Sharon. The West Bank hilltop youth are wild too...and there's a big Kahanist influence amongst them.

adruu

This Is It
its not so much of a secret is it? i personally didnt understand the numbers involved, so some of the footage of the groups going to the TM was surprising.

i don't know if they talked about it in the doc, but when sharon went to the temple mount initially, did he go with these groups?

how about this from a few hours ago? I guess sunday is some sort of flash point, unless this is something that happens on and off again and i simply miss it.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/562567.html
High alert on the Temple Mount
By Haaretz Editorial

The decision by the security establishment to close the Temple Mount to Jews on Sunday again invokes the bitter memory left by Ariel Sharon's visit to the holy site on September 28, 2000. That visit, which Ehud Barak's government agonized over whether or not to permit, ignited the second intifada.

The members of the Revava movement who have called on masses of Israelis to come to the Temple Mount on Sunday apparently hope to be the spark for setting ablaze the next intifada and perhaps succeeding this time, too, in thwarting diplomatic moves, particularly the evacuation of the Gaza Strip. Judging by the level of alert declared by the security forces, it appears that, in addition to the fear of the consequences of Revava's protest plans, the Shin Bet security service has indications that Jews are planning to carry out a terror attack on the Temple Mount. As most of the residents of Gush Katif are not violent and will apparently agree to leave their homes, the Shin Bet is extremely apprehensive about the possibility that extremists in that camp will take pains to disrupt the agreement. Extreme right-wing circles assume that it will still be possible to prevent the pullout through an act or acts that will shock the entire region. There are people like that all over the country, and their strength lies in their morally unmitigated determination.

<snip>

Police deployed as tension rises in Jerusalem
Independent Online, South Africa - 35 minutes ago
Jerusalem - Thousands of Israeli police have been deployed in Jerusalem's Old City ahead of Muslim Friday prayers as tensions rise over plans by Jewish ...

Palestinians say truce over if mosques attacked
Reuters AlertNet, UK - 3 hours ago
By Nidal al-Mughrabi. GAZA, April 8 (Reuters) - Leading Palestinian militant groups on Friday vowed renewed attacks on Israelis if ...

Israeli police guard Temple Mount
BBC News, UK - 4 hours ago
Thousands of Israeli police have surrounded the Temple Mount in Jerusalem amid fears that Jewish extremists plan to storm the site. ...

Israeli police on alert near Temple Mount for possible violence
Xinhua, China - 5 hours ago
JERUSALEM, April 8 (Xinhuanet) -- Israeli police have been put on high alert for possible violence on Friday or Sunday at the Temple Mount and in the Old City ...

MKs threaten to enter Temple Mount
Jerusalem Post, Israel - 5 hours ago
Internal Security Minister Gideon Ezra said on Thursday that thousands of Jews planning to flood the Temple Mount is highly problematic and the police will not ...

Last edited:

craner

Beast of Burden
its not so much of a secret is it?

I meant that, you'd be lucky to find an Israeli, or even a Jew, who wants to talk about this lot. They don't usually mention it. Rabbi Kahane and his posthumous followers are not topics of polite conversation around dinner tables in Golders Green or Hendon, at least not when a goy's around.