FAO: Leeds & Surrounding Cities Heads

DJ-Distinction

I have got quite alot of things lined up such as getting releases in for Tribe, playing out, events, radio appearances in the pipeline.

If your interested in hearing the very freshest Grime/Dubstep music and can travel or even better live in Leeds then post your email up here and I will contact you with projects/activities I will be involved with along with anything else worth knowing regarding myself and the Leeds movement. That way you have no excuse of saying DAMN I MISSED IT!

Time to get the ball rolling ;)

Also Im playing Grime/Dubstep down at The Faversham on Monday 18th April. Its a charity event so expect cheap drinks (certain bottles #1.60 each) and cheap entry (4squid/3squid NUS) as well as a wide range of talent from electronic, jazz, funk, pop, ska, rnb, soul, house, acoustic, rock etc etc etc.

Even if you aint bothered about anything apart from Grime/Dubstep come down and show your face, would be good to meet few of the local heads!

If you want anymore info let me know.

Respect!

DJ-Distinction

Thanks for the positive response!

Please leave your emails and also any other peoples emails you have who you think this will benefit!

I have been dealing with Lucie down at the Faversham. Really nice people down there its been greating working with them.

Big Up!

Spread the Word about The Faversham!

Make sure you come and introduce yourself down there also!

tox

Factory Girl
big.

you got my e-mail already mate, so add it to the list.

its good to see so much happening grime-wise in Leeds. I'll definately be heading to the Fav so see some of you down there.