roll deep last night

S

simon silverdollar

who heard their rinse set last night?
good gosh- one of the most intense pirate sets i've heard. it had the energy of those old deja-vu specials where they piled as many MCs as they could into the studio and everyone really went for it.

mpc

wasteman
yeah it was really good yesterday.

sometimes you get the impression they're not making the effort on their show, but they were all crazy yesterday.

S

simon silverdollar

ah, i'm glad you caught it john- i was going to text you about it, but i had no credit.

S

simon silverdollar

skepta, trim, manga, i think wiley was around early on, and j-me.

this instant response thing is good! lets make 12.30- 1 pm dissensus time from now on!

mpc

wasteman
riko was on around 4-5 earlier that day and he was amazing too.

he was in full on ragga mode and was using verses from people like vybz cartel

jack

manga is TOO big! I had to be elsewhere last night but i caught the beginning. J-me was doing his bipolar talking very quietly THEN SHOUTINGthing.

nomos

Administrator
Audio from Rinse last night care of Pearsall right 'ere.

Also posted a copy of Joe Nice's Dubstep mix which was so popular it brought down the Gourmet Beats server.

Last edited:
S

simon silverdollar

someone's playing some good darkside and ardkore on rinse at the moment [4.30pm] so lock in!

mpc

wasteman
thanks for the download.

what was happening at cargo on saturday?

was that the uk hip hop night with roll deep?

Fiddy

has anyone uploaded the show last night with JME etc...?

Cargo was Destination Out. Crazy T, J2K, Essentials... Wiley and JME popped in too. Not as good as i-D Live as course but worth a couple of shots.

nomos

Administrator
simon silverdollar said:
someone's playing some good darkside and ardkore on rinse at the moment [4.30pm] so lock in!
caught it just in time to be baptised by dub :)

bun-u

Trumpet Police
yes I heard this too...it WAS fierce

JME...shots like he's gonna grow some breasts
Trim had some new bars....differently
I'm feeling Manga too, cos he's brings a fresh style
go on then Skepta, starting shrieking at karnage when he mixed out a riddim he liked

mpc

wasteman
if anyone finds a download of the roll deep 9-11pm set last night, can they please put up a link?

the riko set from earlier that day is funny.

i tuned in late so i didn't realise he was talking about demon.

nomos

Administrator
mpc said:
if anyone finds a download of the roll deep 9-11pm set last night, can they please put up a link?
You might check the Rinse forum in a while. People were asking around for a copy so maybe one will turn up.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
i grabbed the Riko comeback set (during Sterling's slot i think, with Syre and Trim) from Yousendit/RWD forum. does anyone want me to upload it or is it online already?