American Juggalo

Blackdown

nexKeysound

stumbled across this and it's amazing (great to see something out of my usual zone). funny how they all mention family (collective) yet also being yourself (individual). the family stuff almost seems like what you'd expect from woodstock or the hippy movement.

e/y

Interesting video.

There were a few Juggalos at my high-school, and their lockers were near mine. I'm ashamed to admit that they scared me quite a bit at the time, though I'm sure they were actually quite nice and I was just being a judgemental dick.

CrowleyHead

Juggalos are the only musical community I'd ever admit jealousy of openly. Not for the music they make, but for the relationship they maintain.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Yeah, that video is great. Didn't ICP come out with all this weird Christian stuff a year or so back? What's been the fall-out from that? Anything?

SecondLine

stumbled across this and it's amazing (great to see something out of my usual zone). funny how they all mention family (collective) yet also being yourself (individual). the family stuff almost seems like what you'd expect from woodstock or the hippy movement.

watching this reminded me of the vibe at bang face (the festival mostly, but the regular night also), when I went religiously for a year or so back in 2009/10. very family oriented - which, ironically, is something often missing in more critically accepted dance music scenes, even if it's what they aspire to.

SecondLine

I still go religiously to the festival btw, it's the best fucking thing ever if you like rave music & hallucinogenics